Wednesday, March 11, 2009

London Bridge is Falling Down...

I promised my daughter I'd bring back the London Bridge for her... hmmm...

Anyways, I'm flying tomorrow morning to London and will be taking the Sunday midnight flight back, i.e., arriving back in KL on Monday night, 16th March. For those who needs to reach me, send me an SMS or email.

And for those in southern England who'd like to meet up but hasn't already emailed me, do so soon and I'll see how the schedule can still fit. ;-)

Pussy cat, pussy cat,
Where have you been?
I've been to London
To visit the Queen

Pussy cat, pussy cat,
What did you there?
I frightened the little mouse
Under the (her?) chair

9 comments:

Hasbullah Pit said...

I wrote something about london Bridge just now.

Here

http://hasbullah.pit.my/2009/03/penjelasan-ali-rustam-tentang-ppsmi.html

shltplnk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
malayamuda said...

how do i sms u ?

Anonymous said...

err actually london bridge is nothing much of a spectacle.. its the tower bridge is the main attraction. I still wonder why the song is about London Bridge and not tower bridge.. hahaha anyhow, best of luck and enjoy your trip.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your London Trip...!

Don't forget to bring back with

NEW IDEAS for Malaysians JB Bridge...!

You are the best..!

Best Wishes..!

Anonymous said...

So much has been said about London Bridge is failing:

Financial meltdown, highest record of unemployment in history, inflation, bank collapse, pound dropping, business environment is tense, GB popularity hit lowest and etc...

How true is that ? Do share with us when you are back.

Enjoy !

Anonymous said...

Airasia giving free London ticket?

Anonymous said...

YB, sebagai bangsa Malaysia yang bahasa kebangsaan negaranya bahasa Malaysia, tetapi kenapa masih ramai yang kurang mempedulikannya.

Anonymous said...

Dear YB Tony,
I could not make it to meet you in person over in London but was happy and overjoyed to be able to say HI to you on the plane!

p/s: I was the guy who sat just behind you on the AirAsia X's flight back to KL last night.

Keep up the good work!